Due to the sensitivity and time pressures involved in airfreight, Conote Services develops comprehensive airfreight service plans tailored to meet the customers’ specific requirements. This is accomplished by learning our customers’ exact objectives with regards to their internal and external requirements.
Sensitive and valuable goods are often subject to extreme time pressures and deadlines for everyone involved. Therefore, our airfreight department develops a customized service plan for each customer, and then implements our required Operational Handling Procedure to ensure high quality service. Our team of air freight professionals follow through on each and every shipment and our customers can be assured of real-time status reports on all import and export air freight shipments at all times.
Conote Services Limited offers complete air freight services including; pick up, packing, assembly, warehousing, documentation and handling etc.
Ocean Freight is one of the key elements in multimodal transportation service. In order to offer the best service possible, we have a dedicated ocean freight department specializing in FCL, LCL, Break-Bulk, Project Cargo and different types of cargoes on a global scale.
The flexibility and range of Ocean Freight Services offered by Conote Services provides our customer economical alternatives to other, more costly modes of transportation. Our worldwide logistics services cover not only shipments from port-to-port, but also the complete door-to-door supply chain solution. Over the years, Conote Services Limited has fostered strong business relationship with all major international and regional ocean carriers.
Our Sea Freight Services Include:
- FCL and LCL import and export
- Issuance and verification of shipping documentation
- Export and import customs clearance
- Certified industrial packing and crating
- Packing and crating of household goods
- Warehousing, assembly and distribution logistics
- Commercial forwarding
- Sea/Air transportation
- Transport and Marina Insurance
Most transport chains include trucking at either the beginning or the end. Connote Services integrated transportation and logistics service includes Road Transportation Services that connects the entire West Africa sub region
Conote Services has a dedicated division to handle the transportation of perishable and dangerous goods. Having our own fleet of multipurpose trucks and trailers, we offer competitive pricing coupled with a reliable and world class quality road transportation and distribution services within Nigeria and the entire West Africa sub region
Our Road Transportation Services Include:
- Transportation and bulk cargo
- Customs Clearance and Customs Escort service
- Special transportation of heavy weight, over-sized and project cargoes
- Transportation of dangerous and perishable goods
- Special transportation of household goods and personal effects
- Contract-logistic, procurement and distribution
- Domestic Trucking and Distribution
- Various Value Added Services
With rapidly changing demands on production and delivery schedules have placed increased responsibility on Customs House Brokers to provide expert Customs Clearance Services.
Conote Services is widely recognized as one of the leading customs brokers in Nigeria with long-standing professional relationships with government agencies. This hard earned privileged status delivers a distinct advantage when it comes to negotiating difficult consignments and dealing with the challenges of bureaucratic procedures associated with customs clearance.
Conote Services customs brokers are comprehensively trained to understand complex customs procedures of each specific area of operation. Our customs brokerage team will take full and complete responsibility to ensure that the correct documentation is prepared well in advance of all import and export deadlines in order to avoid expensive and time consuming delays.
Our Customs Brokerage Services include:
- Import / export customs clearance service
- Customs evaluation of merchandise
- Import duty & tax assessment
- Classification of goods
- Customs surveying
- Import / export permissions of controlled goods
- Import / export record maintenance
- Payment of custom duties on customers behalf
- Temporary import/export procedures
- Permanent import/export procedures
- Consultancy services
HOUSEHOLD AND CORPORATE RELOCATIONS
Moving homes or offices can be emotional, stressful and plain tiring. New country, unfamiliar culture, different home, fresh job, new school etc.
From first contact to unpacking at final destination, Conote Services maintains seamless communications with clients. We understand that it is small things that make a difference.
We offer end-to-end services for the removal, relocation and storage of your home contents and personal effects.
With extensive experience in household and office relocations, we are ready to provide you with a comprehensive range of professional removal, relocation and temporary storage services for your office, home and personal effects.
Our packing materials are custom made to withstand the rigors of moving.
- Full Service Packing – Our experts will pack your entire home in detail. Each mover is trained to pack your home with the utmost professionalism and respect for your belongings.
- Fragile Packing – For items that are delicate, breakable or irreplaceable in value, we encourage you to let us know so that we can pack them with the utmost care.
- Do It Yourself Packing – If you prefer to pack all of your belongings yourself, we can assist with supplying all of the moving boxes and packaging material you will need to help make your move convenient and easy.
- Loading – Prior to loading your items on our truck, GIG Logistics takes the time to make sure that each item is properly packed, listed for inventory and labelled for moving. For other items, we use special packing to protect against shifting. Once prepped, your personal contents are carefully loaded onto our moving trucks where they will be transported to their new location.
- Transportation – Safety is a top-priority for us and each of our drivers are all licensed and certified with quality training, and are committed to making sure your belongings are transported in a professional way. Whether it is a local, state to state or long distance move, we have you covered.
- Unloading – After delivery, we take inventory during the unloading process to ensure that each item is accounted for. With your guidance and instruction, our trained movers will carefully place all of your boxes and furniture into each room, and we will provide re-assembly services as requested.
- Storage – arrangement for secure long or short term storage of your personal effects
- Insurance –We offer comprehensive insurance coverage to suit your needs
Step 1 – Get in touch
You can make your initial inquiry via our website, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call on 08033679257, 08035929284. You’ll be able to speak with one of our team who’ll be happy to assist with any questions you may have and take some basic details of your planned move, including dates.
Step 2 – Survey
At a time convenient to you, one of our surveyors will visit your home to assess in detail what is to be moved and discuss your requirements.
Step 3 – Confirm
After our survey if our quote is acceptable please let us know and confirm the dates of your move. We can then discuss with you what needs to happen and when.
Step 4 – Getting ready
There’s lots to do but we can assist to the level you like, including advance delivery of packing materials, arranging parking and confirming your personal move timetable in writing.
Step 5 – You’re on the move
It is said moving is one of the most stressful things in life. It’s what we do every day so please be assured with Clark & Rose by your side much of the stress of your move will be in our experienced hands.