Pan American International Movers Association
The Pan American International Movers Association is an exclusive network of international moving companies that prides itself on going the extra mile for its members and the customers they serve.
PAIMA encompasses members in key areas of the world and embraces a commitment to the core values of personal service and high-quality door-to-door service.
International Association of Movers
The International Association of Movers (IAM) is the moving and forwarding industry’s largest global trade association. With more than 2,000 members, it comprises companies that provide moving, forwarding, shipping, logistics, and related services in more than 170 countries. Since 1962, IAM has been promoting the growth and success of its members by offering programs, resources, membership protections, and unparalleled networking opportunities to enhance their businesses and their brands.
IAM Logistics Network
IAM Logistics Network (ILN), a group founded by IAM members devoted to helping one another develop and market non-traditional logistics-type services. There are other logistics networks, but only the IAM Logistics Network is made up of companies and people whom you already know and trust as fellow IAM members.
This member-driven group facilitates networking among IAM colleague companies seeking to expand already-thriving logistics businesses or that are ready to diversify into new business sectors.
- Embassy of France
- Embassy of Spain
- European Union Delegation to the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Embassy of Italy
- British High Commission
- Embassy of the Republic of Slovakia
- British Council
- Department For International Development (DFID)
- United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Embassy of Ireland
- African Development Bank (ADB)
- High Commission of Trinidad and Tobago
- Atlas CopcoCMT& CT Nigeria Limited
- Embassy of Botswana
- Zambia High Commission
- International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Save The Children International
- Embassy of Turkey
- Embassy of Botswana
- Embassy of Zimbabwe
- International Rescus Committee (IRC) Nigeria.
- Electoral Institute for Sustainable Democracy in Africa (EISA)
- YouthRISE Nigeria
- West African Gas Pipeline Authority (WAPGA)
- Catholic Relief Services
- Mercy Corps
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Giesecke+Devrient Currency Technology Africa Limited
- Embassy of the Republic of Benin
- Embassy of Hungary
- Health Care International (HCI)
- Malaysia High Commission
- Coffey Nigeria
- Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading PLC (NBET)
- National democratic Institute (NDI), Abuja
- United Nations High commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Embassy of Tanzania
- South Africa High Commission
- Nigeria Mortgage Refinance Company (NMRC)